Everyone wants to be the body of Six Abs, if you go to the gym and your body has become good but you do not have Six Pack Abs in your body, then you cannot call your body a completely fit body. The Six Pack makes your body look good, as well as proof of completion of your body, even if the size of your chest and biceps is very good, but unless the six-pack is visible under the chest, your chest also does not look that good.
Many people think that it is difficult to make abs and many people even say that because of our genetics, our six-pack is not visible. But there is no such thing that we cannot do. Today we will tell you some important things and the right exercises which you can do at home, apart from this we will also tell you some tips by following which you can easily make a six-pack.
The first step to finding your six–pack is to clean up your diet. If you want to see your ab muscles. Abs exercises can help strengthen your core, but you won’t burn the layer of fat over your abs unless you make other food and exercise tweaks.
Tips to make a six-pack
- Take the right amount of protein because if you do not take the right amount of protein, then along with your six-pack, your other muscles take a very long time to grow.
- Pay attention to your diet. Eliminate high oily, junk food from your diet. Keeping foods with the right nutrients in your diet will help in reducing your body fat so that you will be able to make a six-pack as soon as possible.
- Stop overtraining. If you do 1000 crunches a day, then this is not the right way to make your six-pack.
- Use weight while doing six pack exercise. This will improve the growth of your muscles and your muscles will be formed quickly.
- Do not do six-pack exercise every day because if you do six-pack exercise every day then your muscle will not get rest and if the muscle does not get rest then the muscle is not able to grow properly. Exercising one or two days a week so that the muscles can get time to grow.
- To make a six-pack, pay attention to the quality more than the quantity because if you do not exercise properly then you may take more time to make a six-pack. That is why along with hard exercise, exercise by becoming smart.
Top 5 Exercises to Make Six Pack Abs
We will tell you the top 5 exercises for Abs one by one, keep one thing in mind, making abs is not so easy and it is not even difficult, if you do good exercise every day, then your body of your own choice can be made if the exercises are good. If you can’t do it then you are wasting your time.
- Lie down on the floor on your back and bend your knees, placing your hands behind your head or across your chest. Some people find that crossing the arms over the chest helps them avoid pulling on the neck. However, if you find your neck is strained, you can keep one hand cradling the head. If you are putting your hands behind your head, your fingers should gently cradle your head. The idea is to support your neck without taking away from the work of your abs.
- Pull your belly button towards your spine in preparation for the movement.
- Slowly contract your abdominals, bringing your shoulder blades about 1 or 2 inches off the floor.
- Exhale as you come up and keep your neck straight, chin up. Imagine you’re holding a tennis ball under your chin. It’s about the angle you want to keep on the chin the entire time.
- Hold at the top of the movement for a few seconds, breathing continuously.
- Slowly lower back down, but don’t relax all the way.
- Repeat for 15 to 20 repetitions with the perfect form for each rep.
2. Hanging Leg Raise
- Step 1: Hang with both arms extended at arms’ length from a chin-up bar. You can use either a wide or a medium grip. Your legs should be straight down with your pelvis rolled slightly forward. This is the starting position.
- Step 2: Lift your legs forwards and up as high as you can towards your body. Exhale as you do so and hold the contraction for one or two seconds.
- Step 3: Move slowly back to the starting position, inhaling as you do so.
- Step 4: Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Generally, visible six-pack abs require a body fat percentage much lower than that needed for general health benefits.
One study suggested that a normal range for body fat percentage is 17.6–25.3% in males and 28.8–35.7% in females (4Trusted Source).
3. Incline Knee Raise
Position yourself on the dip/raise machine, back against the pad and arms holding your body up by resting on the parallel bars. There should be hand grips to hold onto at the ends of the parallel bars, and there are usually foot bars to step up on to get into position.
- Take your feet off the support, allowing your legs to dangle. Inhale.
- Slowly bend your knees and lift them toward your chest while exhaling. The motion should be controlled and deliberate as you bring your knees up until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Continue to bring your knees up as high as you can without rounding the upper back off of the backrest and looking down. You will work the abs more once your knees are higher than parallel to the floor.
- Slowly return your legs to the starting position, while inhaling
4. Incline Bench Sit-Ups
Muscle: Rectus Abdominis
Step 1: Lie back on the decline bench. Position hands overhead. Knees are bent.
Step 2: Raise your upper body upward while keeping your lower back on the bench. Hold for one second. Return to starting position
5. Seated Flat Bench Leg Tuck
1. Sit down with your hands on the mat or bench, your legs fully extended, and lean back.
2. Bend your legs and bring your knees toward your chest.
3. Hold for a second or two and then fully extend your legs without touching the mat.
Remember these things in mind
- Never do six-pack exercises to reduce fat because if you do 2,50,000 crunches reps, then 1 pound of fat of your whole body is burnt. which is very little. This is proved by a study.
- If you want to make a six-pack, then do not pay attention to the exercise of six-pack only. Train your whole body every day. Which will help you get lean.
- Pay more attention to your weight training and then do cardio exercises.
- Also, do exercises that make your core strong. With this, you can lift heavy weights. Which is a good way to make six.
I am Ankit Sharma Nutrition Consultant. My approach is holistic and customized to enable you to achieve true wellness – physically, mentally, and emotionally. I am from India but have clients across the globe. I can work with you to say goodbye to counting calories and short-term solutions. You will achieve long-term sustainable change in the way that they are eating, moving, living, and believing.