How to Remove Dandruff Permanently
Do you also avoid wearing dark clothes? It often happens that we stop wearing dark or dark-colored garments due to the problem of dandruff. Not only this, but the hair also suffers a lot from dandruff. Due to this, the roots of the hair become weak, and the hair starts falling. Usually, the problem of dandruff is not taken seriously. This common problem can also become severe. Although there are many anti-dandruff shampoos on the market, there is a risk of hair dryness due to their use. In such a case, please use home remedies to keep your hair as healthy as possible.
Causes of dandruff
The epidermis of the scalp must be regularly updated, and this usually happens gradually, neither for the person himself nor others. With dandruff, there are too many exfoliated scales.
- The most common cause of this is the yeast-like fungi Malassezia (Malassezia). They live in each person’s scalp, but with the collective work of the body, they do not manifest themselves in any way. However, as soon as the glands produce more sebum, they activate and actively multiply, which causes irritation, itching, and dandruff.
- The increased work of the sebaceous glands often provokes stress. Negative emotions depress the immune system, resulting in the body malfunctioning and producing more fat, which is what fungi use. In this case, itching of the scalp is also felt. Moreover, the more a person itches, the more the need for this action increases. The appearance of dandruff can further exacerbate stress, turning it into a psychological problem.
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract also cause dandruff and malnutrition, in which the body does not receive enough minerals and trace elements.
- Dandruff can occur when the scalp gets too dry. Such conditions develop with the frequent use of a hair dryer turned on at a high temperature, too dry air in the apartment, and cosmetics with a drying effect. In this case, the scales are not very large and abundant.
- The cause of dandruff can also be an allergic reaction, which manifests in contact dermatitis, accompanied by severe itching. Such a reaction happens to cosmetics, fragrances, materials from which hats are made, hair ornaments, and hair styling devices.
- Unpleasant symptoms also appear with insufficient head hygiene. There is still an opinion among people that it is impossible to wash it too often. This approach is relevant only for dry hair, while oily hair needs this procedure more since fat is an excellent breeding ground for bacteria and fungi. At the same time, there is no unequivocal answer to how many times a week you need to wash your hair. It all depends on the type of skin, hair, and styling products used. In any case, you do not need to wait until the hair sticks together. They should be cleaned with a good quality traditional liquid shampoo, not dry aerosol. The latter serves as an ambulance when the hairstyle should be urgently put in order before some unexpected event since it can provoke dandruff.
Here are some excellent home remedies that, once tried, will not bother you:
1. Lemon juice Using lemon juice is very beneficial to remove the problem of dandruff. But you should know how to use it properly. Otherwise, your hair may become dry. Squeeze a lemon well in mustard oil or coconut oil. Massage the scalp lightly with this oil and leave it for some time. After this, wash the hair thoroughly. Try this remedy twice a week. You will surely benefit.
2. Tea Tree Oil has antibacterial and antiviral properties. In such a situation, this is a very effective way to remove the problem of dandruff. Wash your head by adding a few drops of it to your shampoo. The dandruff issue will go away only four to five times.
3. Curd Using curd in the problem of dandruff is very beneficial. Along with removing the problem of dandruff, it also works to nourish the hair. Mix one teaspoon of baking soda in a cup of yogurt. Apply this pack to the scalp. You will start seeing the difference in a few days.
4. Neem and Tulsi water Boil some neem and basil leaves in water and boil it well. When the water in the vessel remains half, filter it and keep it cool. Wash your hair with this water. With the use of a few times, the dandruff problem will disappear.
5. Take Multani Soil Multani Soil powder. Add apple cider vinegar to it. Later use it as a shampoo. Doing this remedy twice a week will be beneficial.
I am Ankit Sharma Nutrition Consultant. My approach is holistic and customized to enable you to achieve true wellness – physically, mentally, and emotionally. I am from India but have clients across the globe. I can work with you to say goodbye to counting calories and short-term solutions. You will achieve long-term sustainable change in the way that they are eating, moving, living, and believing.