Peanut butter is not just a great accompaniment, it is also nutritious. With a good combination of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, peanut butter supplies all 3 macronutrients in 1 serving. It is also a great source of vitamin E, vitamin B3, vitamin B6, folate, magnesium, copper, and manganese. With a great balance of taste and health, this peanut butter is sure to be a hit for both kids and adults.
- 1 cup peanuts, please roast them in salt as shown in the video below
- Now let the peanuts rest for 30 mins
- Now put all peanuts into Mixer Jar and blend it for 2 mins. it will start releasing the oil and you will see consistency in that.
- Peanut butter is now ready to eat without adding a harmless chemical
- No need to add salt and sugar or any oil. We want to make healthy peanut butter.
I am Ankit Sharma Nutrition Consultant. My approach is holistic and customized to enable you to achieve true wellness – physically, mentally, and emotionally. I am from India but have clients across the globe. I can work with you to say goodbye to counting calories and short-term solutions. You will achieve long-term sustainable change in the way that they are eating, moving, living, and believing.